Al-Ma for Security and Safety is a national institution specialized in fire safety and security systems. It was established in 2015. Licensed / approved by the Civil Defense and other relevant official authorities (Ministry of Interior – Ministry of Commerce – Municipal and Rural Affairs) and holds a classification (B) and specializes in the following areas :
- Installation and supply of fire alarm systems
- Installation and supply of fire extinguishing systems
- Supply, installation and maintenance of fire pumps
- Safety systems maintenance / annual maintenance contracts
- Design and approval of safety plans
- Technical reports
- Safety reports
- Supply and installation of security systems (surveillance cameras – door systems)
- Supply and installation of ventilation and duct systems
The company has implemented many projects with the government and private sectors and concluded many periodic maintenance contracts. The company also has a group of qualified employees, engineers and skilled workers. The company also seeks geographical expansion to provide products of high quality and value at a confident and thoughtful pace, while adopting advanced methodologies and systems for managing and developing work.
What are the safety institutions accredited by the Civil Defense?
What are the safety companies accredited by the Civil Defense?
And what is its scope?
They are companies licensed by the Civil Defense to practice safety activities of all kinds:
- The activity of consulting engineering offices for prevention and protection from fire. The tasks that are practiced by the licensee to practice the activity of consulting engineering services for prevention and protection from fire include the following tasks:
- Design, audit and review engineering plans in accordance with the civil defense system, regulations and instructions.
- Supervising the implementation and application of fire prevention and protection systems according to the approved plans.
- Receipt of fire prevention and protection systems in projects (municipal licensing)
- Providing engineering consultancy in the field of prevention and protection from fire
- Issuing certificates of conformity with the Saudi building code and the civil defense system and regulations according to the plans approved by the General Directorate of Civil Defense.
- Providing technical services for prevention and protection from fire, and the licensee exercises the activity of providing technical services for prevention and protection from fire, the following tasks:
- Preparing fire prevention plans for public and private facilities
- Analysis and assessment of risks and preparation of studies to prevent losses (Risk Analysis / Risk Assessment)
- Preparing technical reports on the conformity or readiness of the protection systems for protection from fire in the facilities to the regulations and instructions of the civil defense and to the approved Saudi or international standard specifications and receiving them
- Preventive awareness through scientific sessions and giving educational and guiding lectures to educate operators and users of public and private facilities with expertise in the aspects of safety and facing risks and their requirements
- Providing technical advice on what falls within the tasks entrusted to him.
- Preparing technical reports on the installation and maintenance contractors licensed under these regulations on the extent of their compliance with the requirements of the activity they are practicing.
- The activity of importing safety devices and equipment, extinguishing materials and fire alarms. The licensee may practice the import and sale of safety devices and equipment, provided that the civil defense system, regulations and instructions are adhered to, and what is new in them, and that the imported devices conform to Saudi and international specifications and standards.
- Contracting works for installation and maintenance of firefighting equipment and fire alarms. The licensee may practice the activity of contracting works for installation and maintenance of firefighting equipment and fire alarms as follows:
- Fire fighting equipment works
- Fire alarm works
- Works of materials to protect steel structures
- Works of natural and mechanical ventilation systems, air pressure systems and throttles
- Works of emergency lighting equipment and systems and exit lighting
- Installation and maintenance of emergency exit doors and means
- New engineering works related to prevention and protection from fire
- The activity of importing, selling and maintaining elevators and escalators. The licensee may practice the import, sale and maintenance of elevators and escalators, provided that the civil defense system, regulations and instructions are adhered to and what is new in them, and that the imported equipment conforms to Saudi and international specifications and standards.
There are a large number of institutions accredited by the Civil Defense in each city, and before agreeing with them, it is necessary to verify the licenses to practice the activity granted by the Civil Defense according to the category.
For more information, you can visit the Civil Defense website